summer breeze, originally uploaded by yu+ichiro.

Notes to self:
don't wish summer away.
don't wish your singleness away.
don't wish your time in the States away.

I am having such a difficult time with submission lately. I KNOW that my response to God's love for me should be to abandon all the selfish crap I cling to and immerse myself in loving God. But, for some reason, I feel like I can't. I feel really weak and rebellious and I hate it.

I wish it was easier to trust.

Note to self: find the thin line between discipline and beating yourself up over things.

With love and wanting to hike in the mountains and/or live inside this photo please,
Megan

2 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on September 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM

    I love that picture too!

     
  2. KO on September 27, 2009 at 9:14 AM

    I have a story to tell you about that feeling sometime soon. *hugs*

    I want to join you on that mountain. If you are ever free and you want to escape for a few days, this place in the perfect escape. :)