Sometimes I wish I could live multiple lives. I wish I could experience all facets of humanity for myself. I want my life to be a hodgepodge of adventure and joy and hurt and beauty and grittiness and poverty and peace, but I know I'll need some stability-- I'll want to nest. Maybe one day I'll be ready for that.

This photo from The Selby (love of my life/time waster to the max) makes me wish I lived a rugged, rural lifestyle (even though I know this is in NYC...) I just love the texture and the earthiness of this office.


And then so much of me wants to live in Sweden for some amount of time, because everyone is so friendly and happy, and everything is stylish and beautiful. People carry themselves differently there.


I want to live life in the city and out in nature. I want to be a nomad and a good wife. I don't want to grow bored.

Also, Psalm 105 is wonderful, and it chronicles the goodness of God to His people and I love it.

with love and dreams and scripture,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on September 6, 2009 at 4:29 PM

    yaaa, i could look at the pictures forever.