today.

i poured my heart out to God, crying in my car, in the rain.

i laughed with my fantastic co-workers about random things.

i met with a lovely friend who is going to do so many beautiful things with her life.

i learned how freeing it is to move on. i will get there fully.

i got upset that i don't have a boy who cares about me that way.

i sang.

i sang some more.

i got a milkshake.

and i am going to get a full night's sleep.

days like this make me feel really alive.

with love and listening to ingrid michaelson (always wonderful and optimistic),
Megan

4 comments

  1. Michael Wells on November 24, 2009 at 10:21 AM

    the excitement and joy at which you approach life always inspires me. thank you.

     
  2. Emerly Sue on November 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

    You sound crazy. Just kidding. You sound like a girl. (:

     
  3. michael on December 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM

    Ingrid Michaelson once touched my chest seductively.

    I really wish I was making that up.

     
  4. KO on December 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM

    I <3 U.