My life right now is a whirlwind of blessings, giddy smiles, tears, goodbyes, etc.

I'm journaling a lot more... moments are precious and I don't want to forget them.

I tend to get a bit emo these days, so here I am going to list the things I'm looking forward to.

*A fresh beginning.

*Being able to 'nest.' Not that I'll have a family or anything, but I love decorating, and I think it'll be good to create a space of my own when I arrive in Europe. Eee!

*New streets to explore

*Lots of good coffee, from what I hear

*A job that allows me to flex my creative muscles and do what I am really passionate about.

*A people that I can't wait to get to know and serve and show that they are valuable and loved.

*Peace in the fact that God has orchestrated this opportunity perfectly. I can't imagine anything better, and the way this has come about is just unbelievable!

This will be so good. Note to self: don't be so sad!

With love and Jess Ray's new album (download it immediately!),
Megan

4 comments

  1. Daryl Munroe on January 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM

    best album ever alert. miss you fast fox!

     
  2. Emerly Sue on January 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM

    "You can kiss your family and friends goodbye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." - Frederick Buechner

     
  3. Megan on February 4, 2010 at 5:31 PM

    Em, that is beautiful.

    Except the stomach part made me laugh out loud!! hahaha.... that's where I'll carry you.

     
  4. Chandrama on March 26, 2011 at 5:12 AM

    I could realte to that 'oh so much'