Currently listening to: Mad, Ne-Yo (I know this song is ridiculously old, but I just downloaded it, and I'm listening to it on repeat.)

I don't really have anything particular that I would like to blog about, but it's been a while and I feel neglectful. I also feel like I'm cheating on Blogspot because I'm working on making a new blog for Prague adventures... sorry Blogspot. We've had some good times, and maybe I will still keep up with you.
Here are some highlights in the current life of Megan:

1. I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday. I am awfully chubby-cheeked. It's embarrassing. I'm also sick from the meds and I just want to get better so I can get out of bed and actually see people.
2. Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
Memorize a scripture verse each week and keep up with them, writing them out cumulatively each month.
Create something once a week-- a special photograph, a poem, a recipe, a mug, a painting, whatever. And log it.
Drink a lot of water. It's healthy.
I figure these are all tangible enough. Not like, "Be more mindful of what you eat," or "Exercise more." Runners-up include falling into a responsible/healthy routine, learning how to be a good storyteller, and not letting boys ru(i)n my life. (You see what I did there?) All of which are good goals that I also hope to accomplish.

3. I am leaving for two months of training in Richmond in 19 days!! What in the world. I am so ready/not ready for this. I love the people in my life and I just don't want to let them go yet. But I'm also ready to start a job that I think I will love. It will be so good for me. The timing is just bad in some ways.
4. My mom gave me a little pot of hyacinth, which smells unbelievable and makes me very happy.
5. I like A Fine Frenzy. What wonderful girly music.
6. Here's some fun things that I've come across on the interwebs recently. And I hope you're not offended by the use of the word "hell." I think this comic is hilarious.


With love and talking about weddingy things with Bristol,
Megan

2 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on January 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    oh I see whatchu doing there.

     
  2. michael on January 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM

    "Hell" is in the Bible. Definitely okay.