I visited EmJay this weekend. I loved hanging out in Greensboro. I kind of really wish Chapel Hill was more like Greensboro... more artsy and laid-back instead of so preppy-ish. I still love my Chapel Hill, OF COURSE. But I really liked hanging out in Greensboro. I think it reminds me of Carrboro, so maybe I will spend s'more time there. And at Jack Sprat instead of Starbucks.

I need to read WAY more. I have so many books on my list but so few that get read, and when they do... it is slowly.

I am so fickle about everything. I want to paint and decorate things, and I want to make music and just travel and talk to people and HELP them. Oh my goodness, I love helping people. I want my home one day to be a refuge for others. I journaled about that in Italy for a couple of hours.

I need Jesus to fill me up. I feel like I always dry out when I try to do these things on my own. I can't help anybody if it's just me being full of me. I can't even help myself, for goodness' sake. I have so many things to get right with Him, so much discipline to develop.

Discipliiiine. Discipline means getting things done and doing things of importance instead of sitting on facebook for hours of my life. And getting up in the morning and doing my quiet time. And actively praying for people.

Yeah.

With love and yoga pants,
Megan

2 comments

  1. samantha on February 18, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    megan, you basically just wrote my life story.

    i love you!

     
  2. Bristol on February 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM

    1. i love yoga pants
    2. i want to lay in the grass and smile at the sky with you!!
    2.5. chipotle + me and you + spring break= goodness. tell me when you're free.
    3. can we be friends forever?