Soooore throat + Sicklyness = day off

And I like having a day off.

I really really like my new job. I like helping people figure out what they need and showing them how freaking cool Apple stuff is! Also, I am a nerd.

But having the day to do not much at all is really nice. I'm in my yoga pants and free sweatshirt from the chiropractor, and now I'm backing up ALL my Europe pictures onto DVDs (until I can get an external hard drive, that is), and it will be nice to free up my computer so I can do more fun things on it and it won't hate me because I have ten thousand pictures on it (literally).

I think Jesus is really really funny. Yesterday I read two passages in Matthew. In one of them, Jesus looks for a fig on a fig tree because he's hungry. When he can't find one, he says, "may you never bear fruit again," and the tree shrivels up. In the next passage, the pharisees ask him, "from whom do you get your authority?" and Jesus says, "Who do you think I get it from?" Realizing they can't win, they just answer, "We don't know." Jesus essentially replies, "Well if you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you." I just think that's funny.

My roomie and I have had great conversations lately about diversity and acceptance and reaching people who need help. Really good stuff that doesn't get talked about/thought about enough.

I need to put more thought into my thoughts. My mind is too shallow WAY too much of the time. Time to deepen it a lot.

With love and F.r.i.e.n.d.s,
Megan

0 comments