God's been teaching me a lot about prayer lately... about not just asking Him for guidance regarding my future or relationship or things of that nature. But just talking with Him. And I've been really hypocritical of that lately. It's really kind of embarrassing to start praying again after I've been so slack in that area... because you're talking to God, who you know you've neglected. And He knows you've neglected Him too. It's kind of humiliating, honestly. Just because I'm praying scripture and trying to wrap my mind around who He is. It's a lot to take in, I suppose, and I feel like a fraud sometimes when I talk to God. Sometimes it's really hard for me to believe He loves me as much as He does.

I have a polisci paper due tomorrow. Good thing I haven't started yet. Oops.

Also, I really like The DTH so far. It's kind of stressful/hard to get pics in the paper, but a good experience so far.
So now, off to dawdle and watch Super Tuesdayness and pretend to get my paper done.

With love, yogurt and federalism,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Bristol on February 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM

    it was super FAT tuesday!
    because...it was Fat tuesday and super tuesday on the same day. :)
    the end.