1. I'm totally not going to my 9 a.m. class tomorrow.
2. I didn't get the Paris scholarship. I'm disappointed but a little relieved. It means no obligations. Now I can think about Central Asia, The Institute and other such exciting possibilities.
3. I freaking love the people at Apple.
4. I am so, so selfish. I need to be reminded that my life is not to be about me. (As J.D. said this morning, "where would I be if Jesus lived to pursue His own aspirations and best interest?")
5. Jesus is so good to continue to pursue me as He does. I struggle to say, "All my hope is in You," but I know it to be true, that hope is found in nothing but Him. Now to line this up with my actions...
6. I am ultra-stressed out. There is so much due in the next week and two days. To be specific, a self defense skills test, a giant report for psyc, another giant report for the same psyc class, an 8-10 page paper to be written on a book I still have to read 250 pages of due in a day and a half, voice juries, a book and dvds of photography for a party I shot the first of November, my FINAL PHOTO STORY that I totally have to redo, voice papers, and my final multimedia project, just a portfolio website that MUST be totally baller to make up for my bombed exam from last week.

with love and loving my co-workers,
Megan

0 comments