In the past two days, I have experienced so much wonderfulness from my co-workers, who also happen to be dear friends.

This wonderfulness includes a fun manager-approved Dunkin Donuts run, conversations with funny fake accents that maybe went too far (a customer was abruptly greeted with a "HALLO!"), the image of a VERY awkward dance to Earth, Wind and Fire seared into my brain, and lots of hearty laughs in the midst of a very busy and stressful two days.

In short, I love the people I work with. A lot, a lot, a lot, times infinity.

Also on the list of people I think are great: two ladies who sent me Christmas cards with really personal messages (both of which made me cry, and I don't really cry a lot). I'm so thankful to know so many talented and strong ladies and to share life and adventures with them.

Now I have a decorated tree and I am watching The Holiday until I drift off into a deep sleep. I will wake up whenever my littlest brother bursts into my room and declares it is time for me to get up. This usually happens around 7.

And I am so thankful for Jesus. What a beautiful Savior. I can't even wrap my mind around it. And meditating on Him and His birth these past few weeks has been so refreshing.

With love and joy,
Megan

2 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on December 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM

    Brett should wake you up by his giggling.

     
  2. Anonymous on December 28, 2009 at 2:14 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.