Today was a good day, and let me tell you why. I woke up at a fairly decent hour, got a haircut, bought an "I'm totally going to kill this interview" pair of khakis, and spent Christmas money on much-needed but boring things such as a drying rack, hooks and nails and manly tools, and a USB cord for my printer.

I have my very first job interview tomorrow at a store at Southpoint. I'm quite excited, because this is quite a fun store with an environment that totally sucks me in. I can't believe I'm 20 and have never actually interviewed for a job... they've always been offered or extensions of old jobs. So this will be good.

There is so much on my mind right now, and it's really frustrating. Relationship issues, internship maybes, class complicatedness, thoughts of my future, lack of passion for one distinct ministry or place, materialistic me. Myself in general.

New Year's Resolutions
1. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
2. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. Psalm 1:2
3. ...For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. Proverbs 2:10-11

In a nutshell, obedience to God.

I have a lot of thinking to do... Father, give me peace and understanding. And maybe some clarity.

With love and side bangs,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. samantha on January 7, 2008 at 1:48 AM

    that's it megan. we have got to be pen pals. no joke, i've done it before and by golly, i can do it again!!!

    i'm sure i have your address somewhere, but i'm sure i've forgotten where. send it via facebook and i'll send you some mailbox love!!!