I have moved into my apartamento and I'm all settled in! It's really nice to be in a new place. I like it.

School starts tomorrow, and I'm sort of excited-- for like the first week of new classes. After that, life will be a whirlwind and I will be craaazy busy-- (hopefully) the Daily Tar Heel and a job and school and coaching two Upward teams. I don't want to burn out, though. That would be bad. I need to make sure I get enough sleep and use my time super-wisely. Please, Lord, help.

I'm particularly dreading Mass Communication Law... my books look horrendously boring. In fact, one of them is the North Carolina Media Law Handbook... all of these bullets and footnotes and jargon that I am not even closely familiar with. *Insert a Goob "bleh" here*

Via San Gallo, I miss you. Dearly.

I got a CD for Christmas that has some lovely, quiet songs on them. Here is part of one.

Through days of toil when heart doth fail,
God will take care of you.
When dangers fierce your path assail, God will take care of you.

God will take care of you,
Through every day,
O'er all the way.
He will care for you.
God will take care of you.

Yay hymns.

God will take care of me. I need to spend so much more time with Him.

With love and newness,
Megan

0 comments