My heart hurts. I don't want to talk about it or even think about it. But then I'm forced to, when I find photographs, notes, clips of a countdown calendar.

I've taken several blows in the last few days-- to my self-image, my confidence, my sense of security...

I just want to escape. I want to go to the beach, feel the sun on my skin and flop down on a towel in the sand. And fall asleep. And dream. And wake up to a fresh breeze.


Oh, God, I know this is the right thing.

And He is all I need. I am beautiful to Him. I am treasured and loved by Him, and He has dreams for me. Big dreams.

I can get through this exam. And I can get through this. All of this.

With love and bright hope for tomorrow,
Megan

2 comments

  1. LinktothePast on May 14, 2008 at 11:53 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  2. LinktothePast on May 14, 2008 at 11:56 PM

    I'm so sorry that I hurt you.