I feel good when I've been productive. I finished a big chunk of my reading for Media Law (exam's on Thursday). I also turned in project number two of three in my advertising class. I watched a whole disc of Friends episodes while doing so. I ate fruit and yogurt and lots of fiber today, and I'm trying to fight off this really nasty chest cold I feel coming on. It's all up in my lungs, and it just needs to go away.

I resumed my place in "Jesus the One and Only" today. I left off about a year ago in the workbook. But now I'm back. And it's fantastic. It's really nice to have some time in the middle of the day to stop and really get into the Bible. How much I've been missing. This stood out to me a whoooole lot: "The distracted hearer chokes on her own worldly appetites. Luke 8:14 says she also doesn't mature, which is far more than unfortunate. It is a tragedy... The hearer of the Word who is distracted by the constant call of the world will never fulfill God's awesome plan for her life."

Also, this fantastic verse:
"But as it is written:
What no eye has seen and no ear has heard,
and what has never come into a man's heart,
is what God has prepared for those who love Him."
1 Cor. 2:9

Ooooh snap.


I brought my owl back to the apartment. This little owl was in my apartment in Firenze, and I just thought he was the most fun and quirky thing ever. So I exchanged (not stole) him, and now he is here, sitting on my desk. What a little traveler.

I think I am going to go and
a) read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
b) work on my legal hypothetical
c) start researching for my polisci paper
d) actually put together resources for class tomorrow
e) none of the above
f) Oh my GOSH ENCHANTED COMES OUT TOMORROOWWWW!!! *giddy squeal*
g) I need my paycheck.

with love and nail polish,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Bristol on March 17, 2008 at 11:54 PM

    you make me happy.
    i can't wait to buy enchanted either (we're such little kids).

    i like your blog too :-P