I have this bad habit of posting on here when someone upsets me, then taking it down the next day when I realize they might read it, even though they aren't identified. That's no good. I'm not used to people making me really mad/hurt, so much. I've been really blessed not to have to deal with that before. I guess I just need to learn how to not let it affect me? I really don't know how to deal with that.

I am ready to get through this semester. I'm ready to have media law behind me. I'm frustrated with the paper because I keep getting features every week, meaning I have to go out and find someone doing something interesting somewhere in Chapel Hill, which is really hard when you run out of ideas. I'm just really discouraged, and I haven't been impressed with my photos so far at all. I don't know if I'm going to do it again next semester.


I'm ready to be in advanced and studio photojournalism and multimedia classes. I'm ready to have my own room, paint it green (Behr Pesto, to be exact. I looked it up), hang pretty curtains and my wall map and have a big comfy bed. I want to put my work up on my walls, too. I want to be doing my job well and really loving everything I'm a part of. I want a really good, full and fulfilling senior year.


I'm in astronomy class right now. I'm really not interested in measuring arc seconds and parallax relative to other stars. Sorry, prof.

I'm sad I finished my pack of peanut butter M&Ms. Bummer. At least I still have Fuze.

With love and an hour nap in the Union this morning,
Megan

0 comments