Sometimes I really make myself laugh. I am so vague and nonsensical when I blog. I'll try to be better about that.

I'm moving out today, living at home for the next week or so while I work at day camp (YAY). I am thrilled to be able to hang out with 5-6 year-olds next week. Being at college is awesome, but I really miss kids. I've been super-jealous of all the Carolina kids' camp counselors this summer. But now I get to play with kids for a WHOLE week!!

Man, is God good. I've been reading through Psalms, which is really refreshing. It's nice to see human emotion in the Bible, especially when it's really conflicted and inconsistent. It mirrors me a lot, and sometimes a psalm will start out really angsty, and then at the end the writer reminds himself of God's truth and convinces himself to trust it. I love that, because I feel like it's so much of my own experience-- getting angry and messing up, but reminding myself of God's promises.

It's thundering. So much for going to the pool in a few minutes.

I went to the beach with my Bible study last weekend. It felt so nice to be hanging around on the beach, doing nothing of importance with no itinerary. And it was so sweet to get to know a lot of the girls in my Bible study better. I love that group of girls. And I'm going to choir tonight at church, which is quite exciting. I think it will be great fun.

I need to get more of my stuff moved out to my car before it starts pouring rain! Yikes!

With love and a new favorite hoodie,
Megan

0 comments