But I thought this would be fun. So I did it. 


I'm also in my kitchen making tea while typing this. It makes me feel grown up somehow.
Anyway, here is what you do: for all of these questions, type in the answer to flickr and pick a picture from the first three pages. Then copy-paste those hyperlinks here, and you've got yourself a fun little mosaic going on!

1. Name: Megan
2. Favorite food: pasta
3. Current town: Chapel Hill
4. Favorite color: yellow
5. Celebrity crush: John Krasinski (don't make fun. I just have an irrational desire for Jim Halpert to be a real person.)
6. Favorite drink: Peppermint mocha
7. Dream vacation: Glendalough, Ireland
8. Favorite dessert: tiramisu
9. What I want to be when I grow up: a blessing
10. What I love most in the world: Jesus
11. One word that describes me: dreamer
12. My username: farfalla fiorentina (on flickr), but that turned up nothing so I just typed "farfalla"

hooray! Ok, the goal is bed by 11. Go!

With love and trying to recover my voice to sing for juries tomorrow,
Megan

2 comments

  1. Andrew Miller on December 4, 2008 at 2:12 PM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDhe-Q1zIo

     
  2. Andrew Miller on December 5, 2008 at 2:52 AM

    one more reason to love relient k.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5yfZZ6_TnU&feature=related