Exams are finally over, and I'm so happy that it is finally Christmas break!!! I'm getting good hours at work, and even though I have to work Christmas Eve (come visit me!) I'm really glad to have a good balance of working in Christmas madness and hanging out till the wee hours of the morning. I'm staying at home for the most part now, which is awesome, despite the miserable backache I'm getting from sleeping on the air mattress. Meh. 

I'm just so excited about the Christmas season! So magical! So Luke 2! I can't contain myself!

I really wish that I would start developing my own style in photography. I still feel like such a baby photographer, and I know I need to study really good photojournalism more than I do. I am SO dissatisfied with my work right now. But I think it's just a practice thing. The more I work, the more comfortable I get. I took Sarah and Bruce's engagement pictures last weekend, which was super fun. I need to get more comfortable with being creative-- I allllways get overwhelmed and indecisive during portrait sessions. [Insert Charlie Brown-style Aaugh! here]

But it made me really excited. What fun!

I'm still in my pj's. bahaha. I've fully been wearing them for 24 hours (because of the pj/semiformal party last night). I really have to take a shower and wear clothes like a normal person. I'm disgusting; please don't judge me.

For the rest of the evening: clean, watch a super-Christmasy movie, spend good time with the Lord, read, decorate the fun little tree in my room. Make an awesome salad with pears and pomegranate seeds. Mmm...

Uneventful update, maybe. 

Whatev.

With love and The Hush Sound,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on December 20, 2008 at 6:11 PM

    Oh I'm judging.