Here is an abbreviated version of an update on my life.

1. God is wonderful, and he causes me to heal. I totally resonate with the dozens of Psalms that say something along the lines of, "I called to Him, and He answered me." He totally rescued me from myself.
2. I have been working more recently. Getting out of the house and being productive is great for my life. Sitting around the house gets me in a very awful mood. I need to be out DOING things. Dad and I discussed this, and he is the same way.
3. Get me to Prague. Like now. I'm so ready!
3b: But I need to be where I am now. Emily and I talked about this. Don't wish your life away.
4. JOY BLINSON, I MEAN PRICE, IS TOTALLY A MOM! CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT.
5. My lenses have been sitting at Southeastern Camera for like 2 weeks because I don't have the money to pay for their repairs to get them back. I hate money!!!!
6. I'm going to Charleston with some lovely girls this weekend. Cannot wait!

With love and bad skin (for reals, shouldn't this have ended by 11th grade!?),
Megan

Bonus Features:
Quote that sums up my life right now: "Yay! After all this time of hating them, we like boys!" -Rachel

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on August 11, 2009 at 12:39 PM

    haha, I like the bonus feature.