Sometimes you just need a happy summer collage to lift your spirits. And a scone from Great Harvest bakery.


(Those hairpins in the first photo: I will one day buy them and wear them always)

Things that are getting me through this rut:
-Thoughts of Prague, even if I won't get there until next March
-Reading through Proverbs with my church and small group
-The color yellow
-Going outside
-Coffee
-Thoughts of visiting Scandinavia 
-Keeping a mindset of freedom. 

Right now I'm living at home, which I thought I could handle, but it's driving me crazy. I'm used to being constantly on the move at college, living in my own apartment and keeping my own schedule without a lot of worry about money.

Now I'm constrained by my falling-apart-car and lack of income, and I know I'm putting stress on my family financially as I'm having to spend my little income on photo equipment repairs, etc. 

And I have to keep telling myself, just think about freedom. Think about how you'll have an incredible job, albeit six months from now. Think about how you will be living on your own in a new country.

With love and praying I can somehow come up with the money to take a Czech class this fall,
Megan

0 comments