My best friend is engaged!!!!!! It's about freakin time :)


We are some high-class broads. This picture was taken like 5 years ago; perhaps we've matured since then?

Nah.

Also, I was a second-shooter for a wedding this past weekend. It was nice to shoot again for the first time in a month or so. Maybe one day I will format photos for web. Instead, they are a bit washed out. Oops!


I know a lot of people don't like reception photos because of low light and such. But I think reception photos are my favorites!! I love how everyone loosens up and becomes more expressive and comfortable. Including myself, because I don't have to worry about being a distraction during the ceremony or posing shots. I can just walk around and have fun and document.


(He spun her around. It was adorable.)

Fin.

With love and now my text is centered but I'm way too lazy to do anything about it,
Megan

6 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on October 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM

    Who are you calling a broad?

     
  2. Bristol on October 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM

    yeah. that's not very nice. lol.

    AHHHH!!!!! i'm so excited and even if we don't get to go to the fair we have to do something saturday night to celebrate :)!!!!

     
  3. KO on October 13, 2009 at 8:16 PM

    I used one of your photos of Florence at night in my life story when I talked about studying abroad. You are an awesome photographer, I can't wait for pictures from Prague.

     
  4. Megan on October 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM

    I looked up in Miriam-Webster the definition of Broad (n.) and it said, "Woman" (then, "often offensive." WHY?

    And Kathryn, you are wonderful and I can't wait till I can come up and visit you in MD this winter!

     
  5. Bristol on October 15, 2009 at 11:14 PM

    p.s. that is a totally unattractive picture. lol.

     
  6. Annie on October 19, 2009 at 9:37 PM

    Woohoo! Those are the same pics I liked!! You are SO GOOD. When will you be back?