My professor keeps saying "point of no return," so now Phantom of the Opera is stuck in my head, and I keep replaying it. In addition to this, the frat boy beside me keeps snorting, and that's eww-gross. But I will try to write out my thoughts anyway.

This week has been tough, but it's been good. I need to lean on God more instead of trying to depend on myself, which never works out. I am so repeatedly learning this, and you think that it would stick by now. How stubborn and stupid! Bleh!

The semester's end is nearing, and I'm really glad for this. I'm doing summer school again this summer to lighten my load for senior year, and it will be REALLY great to get lab research psychology done in five weeks! And environmental ethics and clinical psychology. Clinical psyc, I am really excited about, because if I end up pursuing psychology in the long-run, that's what I want to do. And doesn't clinical psychology sound so scholarly?

I'm pretty much done with exams until finals, which makes me feel really good. Exams are sooo stressful and life-killing. I can breathe a tiny bit now. Phew!

And my birthday! My birthday was really wonderful. My roomies decorated the apartment and made me a pie and sang happy birthday to me, and I got lots of "happy birthdays" on campus, and in the evening I went home, because my parents' anniversary is the same day, so we had a happy family dinner. Mom and I made fresh pasta (from scratch, heck yes), and it was amazing. I got a lot of great apartment stuff for next year-- kitchen-y things, mainly, and GLORIOUS NEW SHEETS. I can't wait to take my comfiest-bed-on-earth to my new apartment.

And I went shopping the next day and bought my strawberry cropped trench jacket!

The end.

With love and scattered thoughts,
Megan

0 comments