My photos keep not getting into the paper, and it's making me kind of frustrated. I can't say that I'm really impressed with my own work, either. I'm just not passionate about what I'm shooting at all. I think that 1. I need more experience/teaching, and 2. I would like to do travel or freelance photography and photo stories. Something to drive me, not a random feature that probably won't get into the paper.

I'm bitter, oops!

But now I'm over it.

I'm reading The Dream Giver again. I love that book, and I'm hoping to maybe identify my dream a little bit more after reading it. I'm also reading A Problem from Hell, which is about genocide. And I'm in the middle of Catch-22 and a Beth Moore book about Paul. I'm pretty bad about starting ten thousand books without finishing others. And there are so many other books that I want to read!! Like Flowers for Algernon and Great Expectations (again) and Wuthering Heights and UnChristian and the Chronicles of Narnia and something by Henri Nouwen.

I'm also good at overwhelming myself.

Copeland is good.

With love and 4 hours until work,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Bristol on April 5, 2008 at 8:44 AM

    at least you read Because of Winn-Dixie, and can now say it's the best book children's book ever :)
    maybe not ever, but darn close.
    i love you, and your life, and copeland! Mae was playing in the good hot chocolate store on campus today, and it made me happy.

    Anddd...we're going to the beach AS SOON as I get home :) fo shizzle.