I bought new jeans yesterday. Something about wearing a new pair of really great jeans makes life good. And a shirt that's a color you haven't worn before.

Things are going to be changing soon... good change, though. Summer is here, and in less than a week I will be soaking up a week of freedom-- beach trips, reading the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia, knowing that my hardest semester is behind me and that, despite a few Cs, I came out ok (knock on wood). And in a few months, it will be August, I will be living in a new apartment, have my own room (with green walls), bring my comfiest bed in the world, hang up my Swedish star lamp and open the windows and start up my senior year of college.

My time at the DTH is probably over, and I'm kind of relieved. At the end there, I was kind of consistently getting some photos in the paper, so it ended on a good note. I'm being continually stretched at Apple. Kind of really discouraged sometimes because I'm not a computer genius like most of the people I work with. I'm learning, though, and I guess I would prefer it to a job where I am not growing at all. It's real hard, though.

I have four exams to go, and one "vocalization" and placement for voice lessons next semester (so stoked)! In six days, I will be totally done, and a freaking senior in college!!! Woah, woah, where did these three years go?

So now, I must put off the urge to watch a season of Gilmore Girls or Friends and really buckle down and study childhood disorders and media law. Ready, go!

With love and Pasta-Roni (which is, as it turns out, not good at all),
Megan

2 comments

  1. samantha on May 1, 2008 at 5:02 PM

    i. freaking. love YOU!

    kindred spirit, we can do it!

     
  2. Emerly Sue on May 2, 2008 at 12:53 PM

    Let's watch Gilmore Girls and eat pie, please!