• SNOW, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!
  • Cappuccino and cinnamon roll for breakfast
  • Walking around in the snow
  • Watching the snow from the UL, not focusing on anything
  • Watching the inauguration. I didn't vote for the guy, but I'm optimistic, and I'm really happy that an African American is president. Yay! Now to start seriously praying that he'll be convicted to not sign the Freedom of Choice Act.
  • Gilmore Girls. Like, all day.
  • Pie, to go with my Gilmore Girls.
  • Two-hour nap
  • Reading Expat stories. I've found my favorite short story in the book so far. It hits close to home and I think it's really great and unresolved and interesting.
  • Homemade beef stew. Yay.
Good day. And a two-hour delay tomorrow.
With love and a giddy smile pasted on my face (I have an irrational love for snow),
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Bristol on January 22, 2009 at 11:45 AM

    i want to eat pie and watch gilmore girls with youuu.