I visited Emily in Greensboro this weekend. I love her, and I love that town a lot. Every time I go I just want to see more of it and be a part of its fun and artsy community. I'm excited that, wherever I end up after graduation, I'm going to get involved in some kind of community, and it will be semi-permanent. At least I hope so. 

I feel behind in my work. Probably due to the fact that I have to read 150 pages of contemporary literature by tomorrow because I added the class late. Sweeeeet. And I am just nervous to start my documentary photo project. But ya know what, I can't start anything documentary-related until my professor approves my idea, so I can't do anything about it.

I've been working really hard at peace lately. Which sounds counteractive. But I get so uptight during school. God wants peace for me, and I don't know why the heck I don't embrace that. Living each day, waking up breathing deeply and resting in the knowledge that I am loved-- that He could not love me any more or any less, no matter what-- should be my lifestyle day in and day out. I seriously need to chill out and breathe. And right now, that's just not natural, so I'm working at it. Thus the working really hard to chill out. 

Today I went to Emily's church, and the pastor said something that made me think. For a while. Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my favorite verses ever, and he just reinforced that when God sees us, he doesn't roll his eyes or resent us for not doing better. He rejoices over us with singing and delights in us! He sings a giddy song about how much he loves us. How much do I lie to myself and think that God doesn't care where I am or how I'm faring? Geez, he freaking adores us as His creation and his children. And nobody can take that away, no matter what circumstance we are in. So in a turbulent economy and job insecurity and under a lot of pressure, we can have serious amounts of joy and stability in our Father's love. 

Love ittt!

With love and going to work to learn about computery things,
Megan


0 comments