I will not waste time on technology that does not benefit my life. This means not checking Facebook without purpose and checking e-mail once a day (unless there's something pressing).

When I am bored, I will do something productive. I will read or write or memorize scripture or paint or go running or do something worth doing.

I will memorize more scripture.

I will be committed to God and work work work to stop being so stubborn and selfish.

I will embrace the seriousness of my future job abroad as well as the adventurous side. I am here to serve and pour out myself, not check off amazing life experiences.

Also learn to manage my money! Hooray!

With love and a day off tomorrow (phew!),
Megan

2 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on August 27, 2009 at 3:10 PM

    For one HUNDRED dollars, I'll teach you to manage your dinero!

     
  2. Megan on August 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM

    hahaa, I actually think I'm going to do it. I have heard really great things about it, and the guy said he'd let me pay it in installments.