Umm, could I live here, please?

Right now I'm sitting on my floor. I am le tired. And I'm praying that God will meet my financial needs for the fall.

I'm excited, because I am running a 10-mile race in late October with some wonderful ladies from my Bible Study. I think it will be really good to have a tangible fitness goal like this, plus I'll be running in lovely Durham during the lovely fall. Although I'm sure I'll be huffing and puffing and whatnot. So I'm starting training tomorrow morning!

Thing is, this race cost $42 to run, I need to buy a good pair of running shoes (which will put me back about $60). Plus I'm probably taking a 13-week financial class at church, which will be $100, and I'm just not sure about this whole grownup moneymaking/spending thing.

I wish things didn't cost so dang much.

But right now I will lay in bed and read The Time Traveler's Wife and get up at 7 a.m. and run like the wind.

Run, Forrest, Run.

With love and goals,
Megan

0 comments