What a crazy weekend. My back hurts, and I am exhaustion personified. But it was really great.

I will share with you a few photos and a weird moment that happened last week. Sound good? Ok!


Ugh. The photo quality on here is total crap. Crap, I say.

Whatevs. Now I have a really good photography job behind me, and a really awesome photojournalism conference ahead of me!

Also, I got to talk my lovely Laura Fried yesterday, which was fantastic, and she dated a Brazilian boy. And that makes me happy. Boo for him going away :(

Have I ever told you how flighty I am? Oh yeah, well in case I haven't, I am. Now I think I would like to live in England. 

What is the matter with me?! I think I am physically incapable of being realistic and responsible.

So last week, I was really stressed out about scholarship applications and the impending crazy photography job this weekend. So I just lay down on the bedroom floor, on my back, with my camera and just shot. There was no memory card in the camera. But I shot my walls, ceiling, clothes in the closet. I don't know why. The pictures flashed on the screen for a second or two, and then they were gone forever.

It was really relaxing and cathartic, though. Weird. 

I wish peonies were in season. I would buy vases and vases full.

With love and feeling particularly random and artsy today,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on February 15, 2009 at 3:50 PM

    come live with me instead.