I just registered for a photojournalism conference. In Texas. Booked my flight and hotel. Filled out my grant application for the J-School, so I can actually pay for it. I'm flying to a conference in Texas!!! It's going to be really great. My professor said it was far and away his favorite photo conference, and it's geared toward people interested in NGOs and missions. It's this giant gathering of Christian/Activist photojournalists!!! I'm so freakin' thrilled. I can't wait to be navigating airports again. That's just the biggest rush for me. I love airports. 

Tonight in these post-superbowl, pre-hour-long-The Office moments, I am exploring scholarships and grants. I need them, man. 

Ok. The Office is on. Angela totally just pulled a cat out of a filing cabinet. 

And now I'm dying of laughter. Blogging is over.

With love and hanging out with the fam,
Megan

p.s. HAPPY 100TH POST TO MEEEE!
p.s. how emotionally unhealthy am I that the office made me tear up a little? hahaha.

1 Comment

  1. Bristol on February 3, 2009 at 10:43 AM

    conferences are funnn :) that's exciting. i love you, and i miss you :)