I wrote a post earlier, and then I deleted it. I'm fickle about how much I want to put out into the world. I want to be open and genuine. But I don't want my words to float out into the interwebs like white noise. I don't know what I want, really. 

I do know what I love about this week: driving at night, windows down while the misty air hangs heavy, laced with honeysuckle. (The best is when it's really late, and when I come to a stoplight, I sing loudly-- windows still down-- out into the night because the world is asleep.)

I am really excited to order a pair of blue madras Tom's. I am also anxious for my cheap-o but wonderful 50mm lens to come in! 

I'm going to miss apartment 88. 

I think I want to learn how to paint this summer.

With love and such,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on May 10, 2009 at 7:42 PM

    tomssssss.