If all continues to go well, come October I will be living in this city for two years!!!!


View on Prague by Optical illusion.

Yesmaam/sir. Prague. I am so thrilled at the way the Lord has worked this out (slowly and turbulently, but surely). Thrilled. I would be writing stories and editing stories and doing photography and serving-- seriously, everything I love wrapped up into one job. I am so happy.

It's all really surreal. At this moment I feel like I'll just go on living in Chapel Hill forever, going to class and being stressed out by photojournalism-- except, oh wait, I'm already done with photojournalism class at Carolina forever! What in the-- what?!

So much is changing. I can't wrap my mind around it. Emily said to me today, "You just got a job in Europe." That sounds so adult to me, so beyond what I feel like I am. 

Oh, God, you are so good to me.

With love and honeysuckles and summer and promise,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Kristi on May 4, 2009 at 9:16 PM

    Emily told me about this today...I am sooo unbelievably jealous and thrilled for you. I really have to get you in touch with all my friends there (a couple of them are photographers, too).