Spanish Moss, originally uploaded by visionsbycat.

Summer always makes me appreciate the fact that I live in the South. It makes me wish I lived in the Deep South, by the bayou beneath trees draped with spanish moss, but North Carolina is wonderful and has fewer mosquitoes. I get really nostalgic at the thought of sweet tea, sitting on the porch, fishing, and just taking it slow during the summer. The South has its own character, and I love that. I must confess that during my week without an iPod, I might have listened to some country music, which has reinforced that sentiment.

I decided to read through Daniel in the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited about it, because I haven't studied it in a while. I'm thinking about buying the Beth Moore study on it. Maybeeee.

This is what I want to do this summer:
Learn to paint.
Study the Bible lots.
Have FUN with some of my favorite people. Already happening.
Lots of beach trips.
Get some vitamin D
Eat and drink healthy things.

The end.

With love and a new Bible,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on June 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM

    "You are too twisted for color TV!"