Haven, originally uploaded by Farfalla Fiorentina.

I did the following:
Got up, pinned my hair back and put on a new outfit.
Got bagel and coffee at Panera on the way to Durham.
Learned how to do portraits with Annie's portable studio equipment
Learned that I'm getting business cards, and am now officially an "Associate Photographer" of Annie Harrison (how fancy!)
Quit my job as a waitress, because 1. I am an awful waitress, and 2. I make no money there
Drank a peach milkshake (although I was disappointed because Cookout has yet to start making watermelon milkshakes)
Went to Rachel's house and watched TV and chillaxed and it felt like summer
Rode in Rachel's sister's NEW CONVERTIBLE BUG. Oh my gosh, the FREEDOM AND WONDERFULNESS that is riding in a convertible!!!! Hollly. When I come back from Europe and my car is likely dead (he has 170,000 miles on him and he's acting funny) I will seriously consider this.
On the way home I was really pensive. I examined my life as of late, and tried to decide what has been bugging me concerning boys and singleness and the idea of relationships and life. I ended up driving past my house and going out to Wake Forest. I got out of the car and took pictures in a grove of tall pine trees, and it was refreshing when I finally got in the middle of this grove. It was just me. I couldn't see the road, and it was just me and the trees and the sun and it was nice. I think I might make it a habit to get out into nature alone.

I am currently cleaning my room. Then I will make fresh salsa (really just cut up tomatoes, avocado and peppers with lime juice) and watch the OC.

GREAT DAY!

With love and goodness,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on June 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM

    Wahhhhhh, SETH COHEN AND RYAN ATWOOD. Also. Wake Forest. Also. Way to stick it to the corporate man. ALSO. I thought it said I was disappointed because Cookout has yet to start MILLKING watermelon milkshakes. MILKING watermelons? COMO!?