That has nothing to do with this post, but I do. So there.

So my car is going to cost $700 to fix, and I'm pretty upset. We don't have that money right now! Blah! In addition to this, I'm getting some pretty sweet time off work next week, but I need the hours. I also need something akin to a Honda that doesn't cost $80 to fill up.

Also, Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5 starts with the same notes as Kryptonite by...whoever, 3 doors down? That's weird.

Lately, I've been seeing God in so much, and I'm really starting to see that I need Him desperately and just can't be anything good in myself. I'm such a sucky person. But He is so beautiful and continues to be all I need and way more.

Something that continues to frustrate me is my lack of eloquence when I speak. For some reason, everything I say comes out as 1. really jumbled, like I don't know what the heck I'm even trying to say, or 2. A captain obvious comment. I hate that. I think the fact that I have so many things going on in my head makes it difficult to filter out what to say. I wish I had more organized thoughts/speech.

Ok. Clinical psychology paper time. Ready... go!

with love and ten thousand thoughts,
Megan

p.s. I took a nap at home today, and I cannot wait to bring my big bed to the apartment in August. It is glorious.

2 comments

  1. Emerly Sue on June 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM

    I'm cooking up some fries. mm, yum.

     
  2. LinktothePast on June 12, 2008 at 1:37 AM

    I'll be praying for you.