(in no particular order)

-The feeling of sun on your skin (and sun-colored skin)
-Fireflies at dusk
-Fireworks and the light they cast on peoples' faces.
-Cool nighttime air
-Fun nighttime outings that make you feel like a socialite.
-Clutch purses (they may not be exclusively summery, but I still like them)
-Tank tops
-The feeling of being slightly more liberated, even if you're still in school and working
-Lots of weddings
-Baseball games
-Flip flops
-Being OUTSIDE
-Swimming, and the fact that you have a bigger range of movement when you're in water.
-Laying in the sun after swimming to dry off (as Sandy says, "like a lizard").
-The fact that it's light until approximately 9 p.m.
-Windows down and music loud
-I think people smile more and laugh heartier in the summer. I don't know why I think this.
-Watermelon milkshakes from Cookout (July-August only). (I know it sounds gross to mix milkshakeyness with watermelon, but it is SO good.)
-Christmas lights plus foliage.

Things I do not love: the fact that I'm working at 9:30 in the morning tomorrow. Bummer, dude.

With love and a crazy busy/awesome weekend,
Megan

0 comments