So I've been learning.

1. I'm so uncomfortable making my own decisions. Seriously, as stupid as that sounds, it's true. I find myself being incredibly apologetic for being myself. I make excuses a lot, or try to base my decisions on what someone else would have me do. I get nervous talking to new people. It is so weird that I am 21 and just now beginning to grow comfortable in my own skin/ growing up and taking responsibility for myself. I make my own decisions. That feels good.

2. New people are really good. I wish I could just listen to people talk about their lives all the time.

3. I slouch to be unnoticed/not taller than anyone else. This results in a bad back, the fueling of crappy confidence and a preggo-looking stomach. So I'm working on my posture.

4. I freaking don't know how to eat. So when I went to the store on Thursday, I bought zucchini and bell peppers and other produce that would probably be better for me than granola bars, cookies and cheese tortillas.

5. I love Wall-E. No other robot has captured my heart so; of this I am certain.

Also, I came home to spend time with my family, and my mom and I watched Silence of the Lambs. bahaha. I was actually really impressed, and I thought it was well done.

theee end.

With love and home,
Megan

1 Comment

  1. Emerly Sue on July 1, 2008 at 11:23 AM

    YEQAH, make those decisions guuurl!